This section is for any individual or organization wanting to file an original application for either an regular or temporary license for the very first time.

Regular licenses include conductor license, lessor license, manufacturer license and distributor license.

Temporary licenses are licenses for a temporary game occasion and can be issued to any qualified charitable organization that does not hold a regular license to conduct charitable bingo.

The Commission will issue a Recognition of Exemption Notice for Promotional Bingo Games letter to the business filing the form to conduct an exempt promotional bingo game. (See BEA Section 2001.551 and Administrative Rule 402.212 for details.)

ShareShare on your favorite social network