If you currently hold a license, this section has a variety of information to help you. You may click each type of license (conductor, accounting unit, lessor, distributor or manufacturer) and see applications, forms, quarterly reports and Frequently-Asked-Questions (FAQs) specifically applicable to that type of license.
Bingo Service Portal: Click Here
for Online Bingo Account Access to:
- Create an account or log into your existing account
- Apply for or Renew a Worker Registry
- Enter Quarterly Reports
- Apply for a Temporary License
- View current Bingo information of Organizations for which you are authorized
- Secured Portal for fee and tax payments
The Related Links menu item allows users to visit a variety of website that licensees find useful in maintaining their Charitable Bingo licenses.
The Dispute Resolution Request Form allows all licensees to request an informal dispute resolution conference concerning audit, licensing, or other issued as authorized by Charitable Bingo Administrative Rule 402.708.