Bingo Training Program (Online)
The Bingo Training Program (Online) is required by regulation for Bingo Chairpersons, and Designated Agents. Other persons within your organization are allowed to partake in the training. To complete this training:
- The login screen for the Bingo Training (Online) is located on the Bingo Service Portal.
- If you are a "First Time User," you will need to create an account.
- Ensure that you have added this site to allow popups for your browser.
- Perform the CAPTCHA challenge.
- Please fill in all information to include birthdate, DL number, DL state, and the last four digits of your SSN. This is important so that you will have full access to your information. Click "Create User."
- When you click "Create User," an email will be sent to the email address that you entered.
- Click the link in the email to activate your account. This will take you back to BSP sign in. Do not create multiple accounts.
- Once BSP opens click on "Training" to the left of the screen to begin training. You will be able to start, stop, and resume training, as you need.
- Once you have completed the training, you must print your Certificate of Completion.
- The Bingo Chairperson of all licensed authorized organizations is required to be current on the Bingo Training Program requirement. Organizations without a Bingo Chairperson current on the training may face penalties.
- Designated Agents are also required to be current on the training.
- Officers, directors, operators, workers or other individuals may also access the training program.
- All registrants are encouraged to read the Bingo Enabling Act and the Charitable Bingo Administrative Rules, prior to the training session to enable a better understanding of subjects covered in the training.
- Click the "Online Training" button below to take you to the Bingo Service Portal.