Bingo Service Portal Privacy Statement
Version 1.0 - Last Updated: February 15, 2019
- This Privacy Statement only applies to the Texas Lottery Bingo Services Portal website (the "BSP website").
- This Privacy Statement does not describe the privacy and security practices or the content that may take place on other websites, including those linked to or from this website.
- Your use of the BSP website is also subject to the Texas Lottery BSP Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to revise this Privacy Statement as necessary or required. Please check this Privacy Statement frequently. For any changes to this Privacy Statement, we will update the "Last Updated" date accordingly.
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- We may collect information related to your identity, demographics, postal and email addresses, telephone numbers, and specific financial information if you provide it to us, as well as credentials that you consent to provide when you register for a Bingo account to this website, apply or renew for a bingo license or worker registration, and manage your profile information.
- We collect data of your activities with us using cookies.
- We strive to limit the amount of PII we collect from you.
- We may use your information, for instance, to respond to your request, process a Bingo license or worker registry application, verify your eligibility, protect the integrity of the website, comply with applicable laws or communicate information that may be useful to you.
- We will not use your PII for purposes that are incompatible with the purposes for which we originally received it without your express consent.
- We may retain your PII as long as you are registered and up to 5 years after the termination of your Bingo license and a zero-dollar balance or removal from the registry, or as required by law, pursuant to Texas Records Retention laws and rules, or other applicable statutes and rules.
- The information you provide may be subject to the terms of the Texas Public Information Act, Texas Government Code, Chapter 552, https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/og/open-government.
- We will not sell or lease your PII to third parties without your consent.
- We may disclose your PII to other affiliates and service providers who work on our behalf.
- We may disclose your PII when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, the website integrity, or to respond to a request from a public authority or legal process.
- We strive to ensure the accuracy of your PII and we maintain physical, logical, and procedural safeguards in compliance with the industry security best practices to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your PII in our custody and management.
- To use this website, you consent to the collection and processing of your PII as set forth in this Privacy Statement.
- You can unsubscribe to this website at any time; however, we may not be able to provide you with the service you requested.
- You have the right to view or get a copy of the data we hold about you as well as request changes, if you believe that any information we are holding is inaccurate or incomplete.
How to contact us
For further details or any question about this Privacy Statement, please contact us at:
Texas Lottery Commission
Charitable Bingo Operations Division
PO Box 16630
Austin 78761-6630, Texas